Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: FYI...If I am missing for a while....

We have a storm (typhoon) headed our way. Right now we are at a COR3, soon to be upgraded to COR1 tomorrow afternoon. I have done all I can to prepare for this storm. Hopefully I have enough supplies to get us (Courtney and I...hubby is at sea) for us to manage thru this, should it become as powerful as they think it will be. Power will most likely go out, as it usually does on a daily/weekly basis.

I'm hoping this thing blows around us and we don't get what they say we are going to get.

So, if you don't hear/see me in the next couple of days, you know what's going on. I do have a landline phone, so that's a good thing. Not sure if phone lines will go out, but we also have the cell phones which are constantly on charge.

Terri,

I'll be saying prayers for you for a safe ride through and for your DH for peace of mind as I'm sure he'll be thinking of you both without him there.

Blessings,
    Jen

Prayers flying your way. Please stay safe.

Anxiously waiting to hear

(((((HUGS)))))

Linda D MI

k3n
    Blog Entries
    I'll be thinking of you Terri - I saw you were offline and you're usually there when I check in in my morning. Hope you are safe, girl! And Courtney and kitties too. :D

I'm still here. They are saying it's supposed to hit Wed at 5am, that's about 7am Tuesday for East Coasters. So, we just have to wait and see.
    I have all my fans set up so I can blow it back out to sea. :)

Hang on tight Terri! Have you gone through this before since you have been on that rock? How scary! Will keep you in thoughts and prayers.

Good luck with this storm, hugs, prayers that all will be fine.

Nope, have never experienced a typhoon before. Talking to the locals, they say it's the same as a hurricane, but the winds are worse because of this being an island.
    No worries. I have pretty much all I need.
    I'm running for more bottled water in the morning and a couple more bags of cat food just in case this does hit and we lose power for a while. Can't have kitties without food!

okay, hopfully power won't go out and you can sew till your hearts content. :D

Stay safe Terri. Hope the storm passes around you. Will keep a watch of the board for more news from you.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast