Has anyone started working on their goals for next year yet??? I don't call them resolutions. Resolutions are made to be broken, IMO. Goals are something I can aspire to all year long, pick myself up and keep trying.
These are my sewing related ones:
Here are mine so far:
1. Organize sewing room.
2. Finish Yankees quilt--DH's Christmas present.
3. Start on new baby quilt for baby due in May.
4. Make 2 more Christmas stockings, one for me and one for baby due in May.
5. Blue/white pinstripe curtians for nursery (if boy)
6. Crocheted blanket for new baby--burgundy if girl, blue/white if boy.
7.Christmas tree skirt--fleece just needs to be serged.
8. Crocheted (SP??) throw rugs made out of 2 1/2" strips.
9. 2 no sew fabric projects.
10. T-shirt applique project that has sort of been started.
11. Fabric calendar with new die cuts I hope to receive as Christmas presents!!!
Of course, I have the standard regular ones as well--you know,
lose weight, exerise more (with what free time???), increase advertising for business, replace deck on house, etc.
I will probably have more luck with the quilting ones!! LOL