Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Going to Take That concert tonight

I am very excited too - and I am in my 60's LOL. Have you heard of them ?, Robbie Williams is back with them now - and the support band is PET SHOP BOYS --- SOOOOO excited about seeing them!!!!! I am going with my DD who is an ardent TT fan. They are so much better now than when they were a boy band - much more grown up - just wish Robbie's language was better !!
    DottyD.

Lucky you. I love Robbie, and I am 75.My daughter is going to Wembley to see them, she is going with a couple of her friends and they are all leaving husbands at home to look after the children and are staying the night in a hotel in London.

Blog Entries
    Have a great time!!

Blog Entries
    Funny

Quote Originally Posted by DottyD
    I am very excited too - and I am in my 60's LOL. Have you heard of them ?, Robbie Williams is back with them now - and the support band is PET SHOP BOYS --- SOOOOO excited about seeing them!!!!! I am going with my DD who is an ardent TT fan. They are so much better now than when they were a boy band - much more grown up - just wish Robbie's language was better !!
    DottyD.
    Just got home, my DD and I have had a BRILLIANT time - great concert and Robbie was fantastic - as of course were the rest of the boys, also Pet Shop Boys were very good. There were 85,291 people at Wembley tonight - and we all had to get home - took us quite a while to get out of Wembley - but Ok once on our way !! Great evening !