Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Good morning!

Good morning. I have had a pair of Grosbeaks hanging around my feeders for about a week now. They are so colorful compared to our regular house finches and purple finches. So imagine my amazement when I looked out this morning and there were 7 Grosbeaks out there! I could hardly believe it. My first thought was perhaps they were babies from the first pair, but I don't think so. There are two grown males and the rest females. Very pretty. They like sunflower seeds so I need to get going and refill the feeders today. Hope you all have a beautiful day.

Blog Entries
    It's amazing how much fun the day brings when I learned to smile and enjoy the simple things. I like bird watching from my porch. I love the little yellow birds, I'm not good with names of them.

Thanks for giving me something to smile about today. I'm not the only one that gives thanks for the wonderful things Mother Nature has given us.

Can you get pictures?
    I only see brown sparrows and gray doves here. :(

Mostly seagulls and crows here on the beach - inland has the pretty birds!!!

How fun, to be able to watch the pretty birds. I can hear them early in the morning, but I am not good at identifying them. :?

Lucky you! The spring migration is in full swing here down south. I hope they stay around for you for a while to enjoy.