Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Good Morning

Good morning

Banned
    I like the mountains! In fact we went over the mountains again last evening and saw another bear! I was driving and going about 15 mph (we were bear hunting :-) ....we had the windows down, arms hanging out, relaxed.. getting fresh air and trying to listen for noises. Then all of a sudden right beside me there was a bear! About 15' from my door!! I saw him about the same time he saw me and we (me & the bear) both pooped in our pants!! :lol: :lol: He jumped straight up and took off and I just sat there in the middle of the road holding my chest. Hubs just sat there laughing at me! :oops: ,

Blog Entries
    Blueberries already??? Ours aren't ready until August :(
    Your porch looks very inviting :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    wow, love the rockers on the porch, but where is the food?

Quote Originally Posted by momymom
    We just had a bit of rain, so it's still cool on the porch, pull up a rocking chair and enjoy!! There's room in the swing too.

Where's Marsye and Grannie today?? Let's let them sleep in today.

Blog Entries
    how funny Marsye, tell your hubby to take a camera as we want to see your expressions, ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by marsye
    I like the mountains! In fact we went over the mountains again last evening and saw another bear! I was driving and going about 15 mph (we were bear hunting :-) ....we had the windows down, arms hanging out, relaxed.. getting fresh air and trying to listen for noises. Then all of a sudden right beside me there was a bear! About 15' from my door!! I saw him about the same time he saw me and we (me & the bear) both pooped in our pants!! :lol: :lol: He jumped straight up and took off and I just sat there in the middle of the road holding my chest. Hubs just sat there laughing at me! :oops: ,

Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Blueberries already??? Ours aren't ready until August :(
    Your porch looks very inviting :D:D:D
    Thank You We picked some more blueberries tonight, And the first blackberries!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: You have to remember I'm in the deep south. Everything gets ripe sooner here. Hopefully we'll get some peaches soon. I love peach and blackberry cobbler
    The food is in the kitchen, come and get it!!!!!!!!

blueberries picked tonight
    Name:  Attachment-87163.jpe
Views: 5
Size:  48.0 KB

the first blackberries of the year
    Name:  Attachment-87164.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  75.6 KB

Blueberry peach crisp is great too! I could use a change of scenery right now, would love to be on a mountain!

Sorry it's late night before I could get on the computer.I went blueberry picking and made a pie. how would a midnight treat sound? cool sweet tea, and blueberry pie a'la mode! (I put the recipie in the recipies section!) I also live rather south! Pensacola Florida But the beaches are rather spoiled with the nasty oil spill. no wories my apartment has a pool.

the baby ate you'r pice would you like another?
    Name:  Attachment-87169.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  45.3 KB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3