Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodies galore!!!

Goodies galore!!!

Last Friday (Nov.2nd) was my b-day.......I turned 50 .......looks around..*whispers* hubby thinks I am 29.

Well he spoiled me once again. And I am not ashamed to say so, he does this often.
    Anyways, we went to the computer store to have his computer built. He surprised me by telling the tech to build me one too! So now I have a new custom built computer coming on Friday. We stopped at Hancock's on Saturday and he savagely threw me into the store with my visa card tied to my finger. I swear!!! And I was instructed to buy fabric...oh the horror of it all, surrounded by hundreds of bolts of fabric. And I was expected to choose some of it to take home !!!
    After managed to drag myself out of the store, we were off to the Olive Garden for a b-day dinner. And being the practical one (between the cat and i) I got a new vacuum also. I don't expect Kola to use it anytime soon. She would rather lay on the back of the recliner and stare at it until her eyelids got to heavy.

Now for the pictures of my shopping ordeal. The 3rd picture shows my favorite fabric choices. I am thinking maybe a churn and dash and a 9 patch combo.

p.s.
    I would have posted sooner but the internet was out all weekend. They just finished working on it around 10 this evening. They were in and out the door for 6 hours!!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Ooh, lucky you, wonderful husband to spoil you so. He's definitely a keeper.

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful birthday you must have had! Your fabrics are delicious! Can't wait to see what beautiful things you make from them! My birthday is a week from Wednesday and I am being whisked off for a day of fabric and antique shopping in Shipshewanna. I didn't get to choose this expedition, it was chosen for me; however, I will not have to be dragged, kicking and screaming!!!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Power Poster
    Congratulations on a wonderful birthday even though it was the big 50.

Blog Entries
    what a lucky gal you are! and a belated happy birthday to you
    Nancy in western NY

Happy Belated Birthday. Sounds like it was a great one. You picked some beautiful fabrics.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    Will you Rent him out pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezs. I am sure a bunch of us would appreciate it.
    SMILE- it will make everyone wonder what you are up to.
    Stay strong and keep looking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Will you Rent him out pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezs. I am sure a bunch of us would appreciate it.
    Sorry, he is not for rent nor for sale.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Thank you all for the b-day wishes!

Power Poster
    Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day, good for you!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast