Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got to love this cat!

This one had me laughing out loud! When I was watching it all my cats were gathered around my computer, looking very worried! Warning: the captions are a little salty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx1-USbXVRk

I laughed all the way through that. So funny. Thanks for sharing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I posted this one on my Facebook the other night.. I cried I was laughing so hard!!! I swear if I was further along with my pregnancy I would have laughed the kid out of me!!!!!!!! I think I kept playing it over and over a good 10 times!!!!!!!!!!

I love the part.. "I was a virgin"........... 'WAS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! oooh I'm laughing now and I can't even see the video here at work but I know the exact one you are talking about!!

Okay I have to go to the bathroom now to put myself back to a professional stature again or my fellow co-workers are going to wonder if I'm okay!! LOL

lmao Aggi to funny, that you are just laughing away but you are right typical man,

I love you now can we go have some fun. hahahahaha Now she's not a virgin, and he never loved her.

Blog Entries
    That was sooooo funny! lol!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am still laughing and trying to calm my Fiona down. She is all curled up in my big wing chair and kept looking my way. This video was priceless.

I saw that one when I was looking at the black oriental cats....but I kinda think they are both boys :D ladies don't talk like that :D lol

Power Poster
    My white (neutered) male cat would do that (like the orange cat) to my gray (neutered) male cat. White cat would be screaming and growling and gray cat just sort of crouching like the black and white cat.

Eventually they would get tired of it and would pussy foot away - one step at a time v e r y s l o w l y in opposite directions.

This is sooooooo funny! My Gracie is a little upset at the sounds coming from my desk. . . She had never heard words like that before!

Banned
    oh my gosh too funny :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast