Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: It is great to be back

Wink It is great to be back

I have not been on the forum for about 4 month now and it is so good to be back ,Iwas taken to hospital in september with jaundice and feeling very unwell. the end result being that I have had a liver transplant,I have been given a second chance at life and I am so grateful to everyone involved.I will be home for christmas with my family and life is sooooooo good.Ilook forward to catching up with all the news and all the lovely work that you all do and from that I WILL GET MORE INSPIRATION TO GET BETTER

So glad you are feeling better. Best wishes.

Oh wow Ruthy! So glad your back, and how fortunate for you to have found a donor. Keep warm under a quilt and take care of yourself!!!
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Power Poster
    Glad your back and getting better everyday!
    SueDor

So glad they caught your problem in time and that a donor was available! Welcome back!
    "Only those who know enough is enough can ever have enough." Lao Tzu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rutthy View Post
    I have not been on the forum for about 4 month now and it is so good to be back ,Iwas taken to hospital in september with jaundice and feeling very unwell. the end result being that I have had a liver transplant,I have been given a second chance at life and I am so grateful to everyone involved.I will be home for christmas with my family and life is sooooooo good.Ilook forward to catching up with all the news and all the lovely work that you all do and from that I WILL GET MORE INSPIRATION TO GET BETTER

Glad to hear that you are better. You might want to consider starting a blog here on the Board to keep everyone updated on your progress. Blog is new on the new format and is a great way to keep friends informed. You can start with this first post by using the Blog this Post button right below your original post. Best wishes.
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    Stay strong! I work in a hospital and still I am amazed with what all is being done! Things that we never thought could be cured not so long ago is every day practice now! Prayers for a quick recovery.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Wishing you a speedy recovery & a Merry Christmas.

Blog Entries
    Glad you are back home and feeling better. prayers for you to stay well.

Blog Entries
    It is so good to have you back and healthy too
    “The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent.” Sam Levenson

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast