Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Great News

Yes, you read right! I just got back from my lawyer's office. We closed on the house! We are no longer home owners and we no longer have a headache. Now I can concentrate on finding a job and moving on with our life. I am so happy!!!

good news. Things are looking up for you.

Congrats!! Glad things are looking up!!

I'm happy for you. Congrats. :D

Sounds like very good news and probably at the same time a bit hard too? Exciting then the oh heck could set in. I am glad you out from under .. no one likes to carry a dead elephant on their back. Wishing you oodles of luck on the job search. We are so incredibly fortunate and grateful that my husband found a job with only 5 weeks down time. I think that it has to be up there in "worst" experiences.. its not just financial there is so much emotional that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat
    Sounds like very good news and probably at the same time a bit hard too? Exciting then the oh heck could set in. I am glad you out from under .. no one likes to carry a dead elephant on their back. Wishing you oodles of luck on the job search. We are so incredibly fortunate and grateful that my husband found a job with only 5 weeks down time. I think that it has to be up there in "worst" experiences.. its not just financial there is so much emotional that comes with it.
    Thanks. It has been horrible. Like you said, the financial aspect is bad, but the emotional side is horrible. We have been on this boat since May 08. It got better in NO, and back in March 09 it got worse. The excitement of selling the house came at the same time that the " Oh S***, I don't have a house anymore". I cried all the way home but now am relieved. As soon as school is over we are free to go anywhere, and if the perfect opportunity comes along, maybe even before school is out.

Congrats!
    I know you are relieved!

Good luck and may things get better for you and your family !!!