Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Guess What I found?

Blog Entries
    I was looking on line for a site to help with making a Tee Shirt quilt. I was quite sure I knew how but I was just checking to see li someone had a better idea.
    About a week ago I was at my daughters and she helped me put my photo in my Avatar I though that would be nice because so any of you have that.
    Well when I went on the tee shirt help site guess who's photo popped up ? Mine. needless to say I was surprised so now I have changed it again, maybe I will keep this awhile.
    Has this ever happend to you?

bj
    No, but mine disappeared for a while...no reason why that I know of. I just had to do it over.

Yes and a lot more embarrassingly. My son found a photo that I had posted quite innocently on a site like this, but he found it on a Russian dating site. I was happily married!

Thats why I never put a personal pic off myself on here are any where else.You never know where it might end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles
    Thats why I never put a personal pic off myself on here are any where else.You never know where it might end up.
    I agree!!

I did have my idenity stolen, took $4200 out of cking and tried to take $800 from my credit card. I had to get new acct #'s, and a new email addy. It sure would be a nicer world without hackers. :!: