Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guess what I hear!

Blog Entries

Guess what I hear!

Got up to get a drink and stopped to check out the forum and then realized I am hearing rain! WOW what a sound we don't hear anymore! No to open a window and snuggle under the covers.
    Quilting in the Desert

Wonderful! Hope if continues in a nice soaking rain to allow the ground to absorb every drop.

Blog Entries
    We have been listening to the rain for a few days now in Grandfalls Tx. It is so wonderful to have the doors and windows open and listen to that brilliant sound and smell that glorious freshness. Hubby and I will be moving back to Southern Oregon within a few months, I know why I have missed this so much!
    Brenda

I'm glad some is finally heading out your way! We're supposed to get a bit more rain, tomorrow; nature has been much kinder to us this year, compared to last.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

We got a bit of rain early this morning. At least it is cooler. More rain expected tomorrow. I hope it is a slow gentle rain that last all day. I love rain on the weekend when there is nothing to do or places one has to be, that way we can have family time.

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned"
    Peter Marshall

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that
    take our breath away". - Hilary Cooper
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/2HartsCreations?ref=si_shop

Are you in El Paso, we got rain in Las Cruces today.

We got some too. I love hearing rain at night when in bed and have the windows open. I am glad you got rain too.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Love the rain, it is here also. So much cooler. Yes I do have my windows open. Praise the Lord

Loving life in the sun ! With sunscreen on of course ...
    It rained here for 3 days: good for the lawn-now I have a sore throat, sinus issues !LOL oh well it too shall pass .. glad you are hearing rain I truly love the sound of it, relaxing some how to me ..
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Here in Colorado we too have been finally getting some rain after only 4" all year. We need it so badly and hopefully the whole country where it is dry will get some moisture. I'm sure most all of Texas needs it badly as we do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast