Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Guess what I saw today.......

And right here in my town........7 mini horses!!! Actually got to see them up close and personal. This family had a sign out front that they had mini horses for sale so we drove up this long driveway and lo and behold there was a farm! Chickens and roosters running all over - pigs in a pen, a peacock in a huge tall pen and bunnies. Probably other things I didn't to see too.

Let me say that Karla's minis are much cuter as are Kay's horses, but it was still fun to find this treasure almost in the middle of town! They were eating and the electric fence was right there, so I did not get to pet them.

And the owner came out to talk to me and she is a quilter! Just starting a OBW. Small world.

Made my day.

The lady that works in the office building next to mine and just happens to live down the road from me owns mini horses. I see them in her yard all the time. Pretty cute. She calls them "big dogs"

Blog Entries
    How fun Beachlady!!! Next time you will have to bring a few carrots or apples and make friends....maybe she will even shut the fence off so you can pet them, too!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    Mochasue, how fun to get to see them all of the time!!! :D :D :D

That is a great day! Mini horses and an quilter Also!!

I have never seen a mini, except here of course. What a fun day. Getting to see the minis and talk to a quilter too.