Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hancock Fabrics mobile app ?

Cool Hancock Fabrics mobile app ?

I was in Hancock's Fabrics a couple days ago. The lady checking out in front of me had a coupon on her smart phone for a discount. I have an iphone so I can get coupons too, right? Wrong! I have looked all over their website for info on a mobile app; went to the itunes app store and couldn't find anything. Probably dumb me but does anyone on here know anything about the Hancock Fabrics apps?

Thanks for any info.

Maybe it was a text coupon. I know that some stores have you sign up to get coupons as a text message. Sorry I don't know anything about mobile apps, I'm still living in the stoneage era....lol.
    Linda

Blog Entries
    Here's a link to Hancock's. Towards the bottom of the page, it says if you sign up as a Preferred Customer you can get special email coupons (and smart phones can access emails). Sounds like an email coupon.
    http://www.hancockfabrics.com/about.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    Here's a link to Hancock's. Towards the bottom of the page, it says if you sign up as a Preferred Customer you can get special email coupons (and smart phones can access emails). Sounds like an email coupon.
    thanks, I too had checked out their site because I do most of my shopping there instead of Joanns for a couple of reasons. They offer a 15% discount for two Wednesday's a month and on a different Wed they offer it to the military. So for the first 3 wks a month I can go there and get the sales discount plus the extra 15% on top of it all. The website said only 10% for one Wed a month so I guess it's different for different areas. Joann's senior day isn't a certain day each month and you have to be in your 60's unlike Hancock's where you only have to be 55 or older. I do like the fact that in my area both stores are close to each other in each town so if one doesn't have it I can go to the other and not go to far because we have none in my town so I have three cities next to me that I can go to. I signed up and it said that I'd get a message soon with special discounts so that'll be good since we are coming on to our first Wed of the month. I already get the text from Joanns.
    Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I went to the Hancock site and signed up for the email coupons. I don't usually do any email with my phone but will try it. I was hoping for a text message coupon like I get from some other stores but hopefully this will work for now.

Sometimes I can manage to get to Hancocks on Wednesdays for their senior days and military discount days. That helps too. There isn't a Joanns close to the Hancocks but there is a Hobby Lobby by it so I do have a bit of a choice.

Have a nice weekend. We're kind of goofing off for part of it and part of it will be spent cleaning up the debris in the yard from hurricane Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by Scakes View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I went to the Hancock site and signed up for the email coupons. I don't usually do any email with my phone but will try it. I was hoping for a text message coupon like I get from some other stores but hopefully this will work for now.

Sometimes I can manage to get to Hancocks on Wednesdays for their senior days and military discount days. That helps too. There isn't a Joanns close to the Hancocks but there is a Hobby Lobby by it so I do have a bit of a choice.

Have a nice weekend. We're kind of goofing off for part of it and part of it will be spent cleaning up the debris in the yard from hurricane Isaac.
    I am wondering if the customer was using the iPhone app for JoAnn's as Hancocks honors those coupons. I have a JoAnn's app on my iPhone that I love and you get all of the coupons that you get in the fliers...and you can use both!!

Smile Hancock Fabrics mobil app