Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hand cream/lotion?

Blog Entries
    I have to use "No Crack Cream" which I buy through the Duluth Trading Company. It works great.
    Mavis

Blog Entries
    I copied the recipe provided this week on the quilting board for Quilters hand cream. My only concern is does this stain or leave a greasy feel to hands . I would like to make this for the girls in our quilting group for our christmas exchange. But don't want to give them a product that if used will stain their quilts. thanks for any answers. gen

Yeah, I like Neutrogena as well, but I mix my own from Fruit of the Earth, Johnson's baby lotion(unscented) and 2 T of softened vaseline until it is mixed. I use it on hands, face, feet, dry elbows, etc. Have made it for years.

1 cup of baby lotion (I use shea and cocoa butter as I do not like the baby smell of the pink) 4 ounces of Vitamin E cream by Fruit of the Earth, and 2 T of vaseline. It is thin, but soaks in and feels great.

I use the moo moo cream too (utterly smooth moisturizing) I buy it in quantity as my husband uses it too!
    Quote Originally Posted by COYOTEMAGIC View Post
    Moo moo cream!!! http://uddercream.com/

Corn huskers is good too.

Bag Balm from a farmer's or agricultural supply store--inexpensive and effective

Blog Entries
    Ye,s check the thread for comments. I really like the recipe. It's fun to whip together.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltstringz View Post
    Check out the one at The Honey Guy www.thehoneyguy.com. They sometimes have this in Quilt Shops, I know he is always at out local Quilt Shows.

I am not associated with them but do love their products, I use it on my hands and feet mostly, but it has worked very well.
    I use it too, great stuff.

Blog Entries
    I stopped auditioning hand lotions a few years ago when I noticed the nurses in the hospital were using Curel. It's non greasy, affordable, unscented, easily available at any drugstore, and works great.

Spa Manicure by BeautiControl is my favorite. I have tubes of it in every purse and room . My husband loves it too. Periodic exfoliation gets rid of dry , cracked skin followed by the hand lotion.
    Sandy
    Sandygirl

Janome 9900 / Janome 9700 / Janome Decor 3050 / Janome 1100D serger
    Singer Centennial model (inherited from my late, fav aunt!)

I swear by Eucerin cream.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast