Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hankcock Fabrics

Talking Hankcock Fabrics

Hi everybody... I was wondering if any of you see when they are having a 'sale' on their 'patterns' can you plz let me know. I have a bunch of Simplicity and McCalls patterns I want to get to make dolly cloths for my granddaughters and oh my gosh have the prices of patterns gone up since the last time I've bought any. Anyways, I know they use to have sales for either 99 cents or 1.99 each and we no longer have a Handcock fabrics in my town so I will need to drive and hour and a half to get the the nearest store. Sooo if you can let me know it would be soo awesome... thanks tons in advance

Joyce
    Don't do to others what you do NOT want done to yourself

Blog Entries
    i think they have a newsletter/sales brochure that you can sign up for.
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    Here's a link where you can sign up for emails and also check out the local ads:
    http://www.hancockfabrics.com/

I just checked page 9 of their current ad and it says that Simplicity and McCall's patterns are 99 cents each March 14 (yesterday) through March 19th.
    Last edited by Prism99; 03-15-2013 at 11:15 AM.

if you have a hobby lobby near you they have McCall's patterns for 99 cents thru today

Joan Hinds books are a better value. I have all her books. I started by borrowing them from our local library.Because I liked them so much I bought them.This site is the original patterns sold by the old company.If you goggle American Girl Patterns,there are lots of sites for free patterns.
    http://www.agplaythings.com/ag%20pat...spatterns.html

The flyer I have lists Simplicity and McCall's patterns for 99 cents each valid 3/14 - 3/19.

I have a number of American Girl patterns which I would be glad to send you since my GD is past the age of playing with her dolls and I will not be using the patterns --some have never been used. Just send me a pm and I will let you know what I have. Gladygirl

Joann Fabrics have patterns on sale about every month. If you get on their mailing list they will send pamphlets with coupons too.
    Jothesewer

Thank you Prism99 for the website link...just signed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism99 View Post
    Here's a link where you can sign up for emails and also check out the local ads:
    http://www.hancockfabrics.com/

I just checked page 9 of their current ad and it says that Simplicity and McCall's patterns are 99 cents each March 14 (yesterday) through March 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladygirl View Post
    I have a number of American Girl patterns which I would be glad to send you since my GD is past the age of playing with her dolls and I will not be using the patterns --some have never been used. Just send me a pm and I will let you know what I have. Gladygirl
    for some reason the pm's are not going thru.. I've tried a number of times now... to send my addy to you Gladygirl.. So I will read some more of quilt board and try again in a little bit..
    Don't do to others what you do NOT want done to yourself

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast