Happy Thanksgiving

Old 11-27-2014, 04:10 AM

Default Happy Thanksgiving

On my list of things I am thankful for - All the members of the Quilting Board! The members of this board are kind, helpful, generous, knowledgeable, .... There are so many more words to add to this list.
Wishing everyone a Thanksgiving day filled with peace and joy.
Old 11-27-2014, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by luana View Post
On my list of things I am thankful for - All the members of the Quilting Board! The members of this board are kind, helpful, generous, knowledgeable, .... There are so many more words to add to this list.
Wishing everyone a Thanksgiving day filled with peace and joy.
Second this to every one. Would have withdrawal if I didn't get see this every day!!!
Old 11-27-2014, 06:41 AM

Yes, and that goes for me too. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be well and safe.
Old 11-29-2014, 04:54 AM

[QUOTE=sash;6985941]Yes, and that goes for me too. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be well and safe.[/QUO

Day late, but I just had to tell you what my sister fixed for Thanksgiving dinner. We happen to love tapioca pudding and we all (OUR FAMILY) make the recipe on the red box package - the fluffy kind.......only she put in chopped kiwi and pomegranate seeds. Was that ever delicious - she said she was crossing over from Thanksgiving to the Christmas season now and kiwi and pomegranate are green and red with the white snowy fluffy tapioca. And, it was light, cold and very refreshing.

Wonderful wonderful day, ended up playing Trivial Pursuit, Speed, Double Solitaire and laughing and having such a fun time.

Now we can plan for Christmas - I am putting my garlands, lights and bows on the new front deck, never before bedecked with such Christmas finery. And then, I am going to watch the Minnesota/Wisconsin football game - determining who is in first place - I am a Minnesotan and my sister and her husband moved to Wisconsin......they are mugwumps! They sit on a fence with their mug on one side and their wump on the other - can't really decide who to be faithful to!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving. Edie

Old 11-30-2014, 07:59 PM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

I was really thankful it wasnt snowing !LMAO!! DONE with winter already and ready for spring & summer !!!! LOL