Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has any made the "keep the change wallet" from stitchen sisters?

The designer got back with me today, she said they are in the process of re-writing the directions for this pattern because they get so many questions. It's nice when the pattern designer is responsive. It really is cute and easy once you figure out a couple things.

Quote Originally Posted by charity-crafter View Post
    The designer got back with me today, she said they are in the process of re-writing the directions for this pattern because they get so many questions. It's nice when the pattern designer is responsive. It really is cute and easy once you figure out a couple things.
    Please PM me when they reply ... I've had this pattern for over a year and never understood it well enough to try and make it!

Thanks!
    Peggy

Blog Entries
    I won in shop hop and selected a Stichin'Sisters pattern for a purse. It was a nightmare! By the time the bottom of the purse was sewn in I was working with 9 layers. Impossible!! Swore I'd never use their patterns again. After reading this post it seems like they have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by IBQLTN View Post
    Please PM me when they reply ... I've had this pattern for over a year and never understood it well enough to try and make it!

Thanks!
    Peggy
    It may be best to contact the designer yourself. Since I've figured it out she probably won't be getting back with me.

Maybe I can take pictures the next time I make one and post them as sort of a tutorial. Or would that be a copy right violation? I don't want to get into trouble. PM me if you want me to talk you through it. They really are interesting little bags.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2