Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Has anyone made the Pinafore Bag by Me and My Sister Designs?

Holy Moly!! I feel like this one is pretty tough! Been at it two evenings... About two hours each evening.. Only have it completed thru the handles and one side of the exterior pleated.. Is it just me? Or is this a time consuming bag?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MellieKQuilter
    Holy Moly!! I feel like this one is pretty tough! Been at it two evenings... About two hours each evening.. Only have it completed thru the handles and one side of the exterior pleated.. Is it just me? Or is this a time consuming bag?
    It is not you. It takes a while to make it.

I have recently got addicted to making bags. I just finished a bag that was a Simplicity Sew Easy pattern. It was definitely not Sew Easy and took me forever to make. I think the pattern was written a long time ago and there was several steps that seemed antiquated or not written by a quilter. I finally changed several steps as I went and came out with a bag that I could live with.

Don't give up....Good Luck and hope you finish soon.!! It looks like a cute bag. Post a picture when you finish!!

Blog Entries
    I love this bag! made two...my DD won one at the golf outing and I begged the pattern...love the pocket inside.