Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Has anyone tried the Yonanas Ice Cream Treat Maker? >

Has anyone tried the Yonanas Ice Cream Treat Maker?

Has anyone tried the Yonanas Ice Cream Treat Maker?

Old 06-30-2014, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by slbram17 View Post
I did decide to give my smaller Ninja blender container a shot. It produced a creamy ice cream like result, but of course it still doesn't take like ice cream but close enough for me. I just have to remember to freeze the bananas, etc. and take them out for a little thawing before I blend them up.
e

I told my husband that someone had asked about the Yonana's and he reminded me of another reason we decided to return the machine is that it is a bit cumbersome in that it takes up space either on the counter or cupboard. Being the age we are and trying to downsize after nearly 50 years of marriage it was just 'another' thing that seemed like a good idea but would in actuality be used infrequently.

I'm glad that you have found another use for your Ninja blender!!!!
Old 06-30-2014, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
e

I told my husband that someone had asked about the Yonana's and he reminded me of another reason we decided to return the machine is that it is a bit cumbersome in that it takes up space either on the counter or cupboard. Being the age we are and trying to downsize after nearly 50 years of marriage it was just 'another' thing that seemed like a good idea but would in actuality be used infrequently.

I'm glad that you have found another use for your Ninja blender!!!!
Me too. I actually love the Ninja. It came with two size containers, and I always use the larger one for smoothies in the morning. But the smaller one was perfect for the banana frozen dessert. And like you, I don't need another appliance.
Serita