Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Used This Duster

Blog Entries

Has Anyone Used This Duster

We have a whole lot of tile & laminate floors.This looks interesting.

http://www.ocedar.com/p/o-duster
    Pat C

Blog Entries
    Interesting. I might need one of those! The reviews on Amazon are pretty good, but I do have carpets:
    http://www.amazon.com/O-Cedar-140746...ws/B00BYQLGNY/

I haven't used that duster. A friend with hardwood floors uses an I-robot and loves it. Her model docks itself and recharges when necessary.

Linda

Sew little time and sew many ideas

Looks interesting. The reviews say you still have to pick up what it collects because it isn't a vacuum. Will look at it next time I'm at a place that sells it.

Wonder if it goes around area rugs well. And of course cost of it? Does walmart carry it...going there today. Will look

Read through the manual. You have to pick up rugs, chairs, blind cords and electric cords. The wheels need to be cleaned frequently so hair won't damage the unit. I imagine thread is an issue too. Sounds like a lot of prep to me and more of an inconvenient convenience. It's $40.

Quote Originally Posted by ziegamomma View Post
    Read through the manual. You have to pick up rugs, chairs, blind cords and electric cords. The wheels need to be cleaned frequently so hair won't damage the unit. I imagine thread is an issue too. Sounds like a lot of prep to me and more of an inconvenient convenience. It's $40.
    Remove hair from the wheels? My dog and two cats whole purpose in life in to shed! I think it would be a very noisy situation for me. My dog, Annie, would be trying to herd it and barking all the time and the cats would be terrified. I think I'll just live with my dust rhinos.

I would be pretty skeptical because it can't get between the counters and appliances, BYW, I love your avatar

Blog Entries
    I got one at an estate sale. Brought it home and turned it on. 3 Bs went crazy, got the little one by the tail just as Dh walked, laughed til I cried, had to chase little one ran into lamp. It wasn't even on for 2 minutes. Thought little one was going to have nervous breakdown. When I finally was able to catch him and turn it off, little one started barking at me like he was cursing. He would have nothing to do with me rest of the night. Next day it was sitting in bottom of closet, little one saw it and marked it. I threw it out after that. Poor baby, he sees one on TV and heads for his kennel. Then barks again.

Quote Originally Posted by ziegamomma View Post
    + another $10 for 20 disposable electrostatic clothes that fit it. It's just a version of the Swiffer, but with more prep and upkeep necessary. Not for me, thanks.
    We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
    ~ Charles Kingsley

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast