Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: have you ever bought a certified pre-owned cell from Verizon?

have you ever bought a certified pre-owned cell from Verizon?

My son put a pre-owned Apple cell on his Christmas wish list. It is much cheaper than a new phone, and he is all about saving money, but I'm concerned that it may not work right. Anyone have experience with a pre-owned cell phone? Thanks for any advice.

The reconditioned iPhones and computers sold by apple should still have the one year warranty on it if you buy direct from apple. Also, after I bought my new iPhone 4, it 'broke' (software thing) and the geeks at the apple store replaced it with a refurb that has worked fine for many months since. We also have purchased a refurb mac book, and 2 refurb iPads and been happy with all of them. We purchased them from apple's web site, and if we have problems with anything, we take it back to the store and they fix or replace them. Good luck

Blog Entries
    i bought a new phone but got a number from A T & T that someone else had. I fought collection people for two years!!