Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Have you ever seen this site called Jane or John Doe >

Have you ever seen this site called Jane or John Doe

Have you ever seen this site called Jane or John Doe

Old 03-14-2011, 09:20 PM

http://www.doenetwork.org/

I was watching a show tonight and they found a missing girl on this site, most of the pictures are drawings, but I thought I would post it you never know who might be missing a love one and would like to find them wither they have past on or not!
Old 03-14-2011, 09:21 PM

thanks, will bookmark it.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:27 PM

How terrible to see how many tiny children have gone missing. Hopefully they were well taken care of. I'm personally interested because my own father went missing (deliberately) in 1952, never seen again except by one of his brothers, whom we had lost touch with so of course he didn't know dear old Daddy was on the lam. Mom, one sister and one brother went to their graves still wondering what happened to him.
I've heard of this happening many times, stealing a baby and raising it to adulthood as their own.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
How terrible to see how many tiny children have gone missing. Hopefully they were well taken care of. I'm personally interested because my own father went missing (deliberately) in 1952, never seen again except by one of his brothers, whom we had lost touch with so of course he didn't know dear old Daddy was on the lam. Mom, one sister and one brother went to their graves still wondering what happened to him.
I've heard of this happening many times, stealing a baby and raising it to adulthood as their own.
I would of never dreamed there was that many people found, but not able to find out who they are...

Its a shame, so many people would like to know, what happen to there loved one....

:-(