Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ordered online again with Connecting Threads?

Have you ordered online again with Connecting Threads?

I was wondering if anyone has started to order again online with Connecting Threads since the breach of our personal information was stolen? I had two of my debit cards compromised. All is well now but I need more fabric that I bought from then to finish the back of a quilt. I can't decide if I will order more from them or do a "mix and match" backing for the quilt from my stash.

I was wondering if anyone else has started to order from them again?
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

I haven't ordered from them in ages. I hope they got their security issues straightened out.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

I either use paypal or Discover...Discover is able to generate a one time use (or one vendor use) card #. I've used it for years with no problem. I worked at a Credit Union for years and debit is one of the least safe forms of payment.

I've had Paypal for years. After this I think I'm going to keep it funded more regularly.

I just received an order from them today that I ordered earlier in the week. I didn't know they had had trouble. The card has a small limit so I should be o.k.

I thought is was Fabric Depot that had the problem. I got a letter from them.
    Have a great day sewing and remember to "not sweat the small stuff"!!

I didn't know they had a problem. I haven't ordered from them ( or anyone else for that matter) until I get my many other quilts done. I have put myself on a fabric diet LOL

If it was me, I'd place my order by phone.

It was both Connecting Threads and Fabric Depot. In this day and age I think everyone will eventually have a problem. It is just too common. Be sure you have a credit card that is being closely watched by the company. They will catch them problem quickly.

Yes, I agree. One of our bills that is paid every month informed us our card had been denied. Turned out while we were in Florida a few weeks ago, our credit card was in Brent, England paying council taxes.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast