Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: He ain't heavy, he's my baby!!

He ain't heavy, he's my baby!!

Hats off to this Lady. She gave birth to him the usual way, without having a C-section. And he is cute as a button!

15 lbs.
    26 inches

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/0...ntcmp=trending
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

i seen that baby on the news. he is a cutie. stretch
    ​debra

All I can say is WOWZERS!
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

I hope him and mommy both are doing well. My largest was 10 lbs, 2 oz. and that was large enough!
    Always in Stitches,

So blessed in the opportunity of life, the gifts of nature, and the choice to do good to others. I'm thankful for this day.
    http://www.photographicendeavors.com

Blog Entries
    i saw that on the news. that poor mother! at least he'll be sleeping through the night
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

The doctors should have kept a closer eye on the pregnancy. 5 minutes without oxygen likely mean cerebral palsy, cognitive or learning deficits or other effects. I hope I am wrong...

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Holy smokes.. We have a friend who is carrying twins that weight 15 lbs between the two of them. Wow.. She had to of been on bed rest for a while for sure...
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I had twins and the total weight was 11 1/4 lbs at full term. The baby is cute but I would think the Dr. would have kept a closer watch on the mother's weight. This could have turned out bad.

OMG He will be walking in another month

Blog Entries
    Her DR. should've done a C-section or induced labor 5 lbs. ago. It's a wonder she wasn't ripped to shreds. 5 minutes w/o oxygen. They need to really keep an eye on that baby. Did they even check mom for gestational diabetes? Prayers to them from the Gulf.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast