Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hobby Lobby

Not only do they have the fall stuff out, they've got tons of Christmas stuff out. They just put it all away a few months ago.....sheesh!

Quite a few of the Hobby Lobby stores, especially in the northern midwest have year-round Christmas supplies available.

Blog Entries
    I sure miss ours, it was destroyed in the April 27th tornado in Tuscaloosa. I hate to have to drive to Birmingham, but I will have to visit Joanne's all in one trip.

Isn't it time to start making xmas stuff. I just figured that was why they have christmas stuff so early! I love the coupons and sales at hobby lobby.

most of the stores put out christmas lines in July---that's to give us some time to make holiday projects- if we had to wait till after halloween for christmas fabric how much could you get done in time?

JAs just got a bunch of Christmas fabric!

I get so upset about that stuff. Time flies fast enough with out rushing things so fast...One Holiday At A Time....Please!

Blog Entries
    Yes, Barbara. I was in Hobby Lobby in San Marcos yesterday and they were totally dressed up for Fall. Didn't we just do July 4th?

Jim
    we were at JoAnns and Hancocks both on Tuesday...they had patriotic fabric from 4th of July...Fall, Halloween and Christmas fabric all on sale and on the same aisle...a new day for me...went into both shops and didnt buy an inch of fabric and had coupons in hand

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTX
    Not only do they have the fall stuff out, they've got tons of Christmas stuff out. They just put it all away a few months ago.....sheesh!
    every year, Christmas in JULY you know...been doing it that way for years...
    OF course it used to be to help crafters get their holiday stuff started..NOW it is all just more crap from CHINA....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast