Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: House sold!!

Well our house is officially sold as of today...Thank the good Lord above! I am living in someone elses house!! Now the fun part moving!! I already packed up my quilt stuff todether so it won't get misplaced...I am so excited!!!

OOOOO let the fun begin!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on the sale!

Blog Entries
    Huge Congrat from lil ole cedar city ut. Good luck on the move...it will be so nice when its all done and you are all settled in.

Congratulations Dianne!

Well done, moving day is always a blast..lol
    It took us a week to move everything and two weeks to put everything in its place.

Have fun.

p.s.
    Quilting stuff packed ..priorities first..now pack all the meds..haha

Cograts on the sale of your house. We sold and bought in August, so knowq what you are going through in the moving process. We have been in new house for 6 months and still have lots of boxes and totes to go through. Chasing Hawk - how did you get everything unpacked in 2 weeks? Want to come and finish our job?

Quote Originally Posted by beachlady
    Cograts on the sale of your house. We sold and bought in August, so knowq what you are going through in the moving process. We have been in new house for 6 months and still have lots of boxes and totes to go through. Chasing Hawk - how did you get everything unpacked in 2 weeks? Want to come and finish our job?
    My husband and I worked 12 hour days getting the house unpacked. Luckily the house was cleaned before we moved in, they even made sure the cabinets were tidy. I put things away, my husband hung the pictures, and the cat supervised. Having the Cat help is the key to any successful move. Plus it helps if one is retired and doesn't have to worry about punching a time clock...although I have thought about "punching out" a clock or two...lol..

Congatulations on your house sale. So difficult in the current economy.

My husband just sold his Mom and Dad's (both deceased) home...it took 3 1/2 years!

Where are you moving? Are you excited? Moving is alot of work (we've moved cross country twice) but I think it is exciting to set up a new home.

Congrats!!
    Where ya going to?
    I'll be doing the packing game in about a month. But luckily, I really don't have to pack, I just have to supervise. I do, however, get to do all the unpacking!

We are moving to columbus, ms.....I am very lucky too!!! I don't have to pack!! That is such a blessing!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast