Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How about Law and Order SVU

Super Member I go To The Sea To Breathe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was sad that Elliott is gone....Olivia won't be the same without him, but then maybe they will bring him back or have him and Olivia get together...everyone wanted that for years, I think. I think he divorced . we will see...

Have not seen it yet. Have it taped to watch today. It want be the same without him.

I too was very disappointed that Elliot did not come back this season.... I think he got back with his wife last year, but who knows how the writers will tell the story.
    I too, hope he does come back - even if for one or 2 shows! I loved those two as partners.

Blog Entries
    I haven't watched it yet. Got it recorded. I always liked the fact that Elliot and Olivia kept their partnership professional. Good writing. I think that she is so pretty. This is probably my favorite show. Well, it and The Big Bang Theory, which starts again tonight!

Olivia and Stabler were the huge cement to this cast. Professional always. Elliot is really a family man down deep, and I for one, would not like to see Olivia and he together. There are some that just should stay excellent friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb watkins
    Olivia and Stabler were the huge cement to this cast. Professional always. Elliot is really a family man down deep, and I for one, would not like to see Olivia and he together. There are some that just should stay excellent friends.
    Ditto. :)

Blog Entries
    I liked them both. Especially "Olivia" because she looks like her Mother.