Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: How do I enter my new Signature code?

Hello, I see some of you have pretty signatures. I got the code for one, but I don't know how to enter it in my profile. There is only a box the type your signature. When I put my code in it uses the code as my signature not the signature itself. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_1.php

check out this site... when you have entered your name and finished that part , at the end will have an html code or a BB code.
    You need to copy the BB code and enter that in your signature line.
    It took me many many tries before getting it correct.

I got the code but didn't find where to put the code on my profile. I put the code in the place for signature and all that came up was the code instead of my new signature.

Quote Originally Posted by carmen4him
    I got the code but didn't find where to put the code on my profile. I put the code in the place for signature and all that came up was the code instead of my new signature.
    You won't see your signature in the profile. Once you put the code there, be sure to update the information. Your signature will appear on all of your posts, old and new.

Carmen, when you get to the last part and it says it has been created, you have to do another step. Right below that are 3 options. Click the one that says Want to use this signature? On the next page, click create BB. That is what you need to copy and then paste into your signature line box. Then click the update button. Hope this helps.