Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: how to 'Flicker' my pics in quilt along

I am tentatively joining my first quilt-a-long. The pattern looks easy -I have several ideas for it -it is only a wall size (unless you want to do larger) -it isn't due til mid Oct.
    The downside is it is only viewed thru Flicker. The only time I tried to use Flicker, I got a virus on the computer and now am scared to try to use that again. I can't afford to have the computer programs wrecked. Any ideas? I do have Norton anti-virus. When the Trojan virus attacked, Norton advised me to STOP immediately.

Blog Entries
    I look on Flicker all the time and have never had a problem, and I use Norton Internet Security also. So maybe try again? Hope it works out for you.

Blog Entries
    Noroton has a website, you enter in the url and it will tell you if it is a safe site or not. Copy and paste the flicker url into the box there and you should be okay. You may have to do it each time though, if you are concerned over images that others are adding there :D:D:D

http://safeweb.norton.com/

Blog Entries
    I've been to Flicker without any problem. I use Trend for security.