How Many Trick or treaters

Old 10-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Power Poster

I live in a condo
We had 13, thank goodness(houses not a highrise)

I packed my bags with two gift cards a handfull of pennies, glow in the dark bandaids, m&ms
a few other candys like those cool pops you get a michaels individually packed, stickers friendlys coupons
hershes bars and two ther things i cant remember.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:54 PM

we had at least 100. had to go buy more
Old 10-31-2012, 08:26 PM

We live just about 2 streets from city limits of everett,wa. Not at All a small city our area is quite built up very busy Yet we get very little, tonight only 6 not counting My Gran girl Kate, And of course My hubby counts as 100+ LOL.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bamagal View Post
They do a hay ride in my neighborhood. Everyone hits at once ! Maybe 12
Boy That would be so Nice would Love to Do that! sounds Like a Old Movie.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 PM

We get around 100. The majority of them went all out on costumes too. There were a lot of really cute costumes this year.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:20 PM

the neighborhood here doesn't seem to celebrate it . so we had 1. last year we counted 15 and before that there were none. so holloween is no fun here i loved seeing the kids dressed up. at least DH got to dress up for his job (school bus driver) and we put label on packages of gummy worms that had a bird eating worms saying it was deadly
night crawlers. nothing real scary though cause he has handicap kids and we didn't want to upset them. One kid last year was bigger than DH and went off about something and started on a little female teacher and dh retained him till he calmed down but had no buttons left on his shirt. apparently the kid likes to rip at buttons off people when he gets upset.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:43 AM

I live in a small town and had 50-60 kids. Previous years the Chamber of Commerce had a weenie roast at the elementary school 1 1/2 blocks away and I've had 150-200 kids. This year the roast was moved to park district property 1/2 mile away, so didn't get near as many. Lots of cute, innovative costumes and some of the parents even dressed up. It was great seeing all the dads taking the kids around. When my girls were young, I had to hire a babysitter to take them trick-or-treating so I'd be home to hand out candy.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:55 AM

We live in the city, in a subdivision with about 100 homes. We live in the second house from the entrance, so we get everybody. We had tons of kids again this year, from newborns to young adults (a/k/a teenagers). It was great to see all the parents walking their kids up and down driveways or sidewalks (none came across yards), reminding kids to say "thank you", and "take only one" reminders.

The only "issue" we noticed was a group of teens running. Later we found out from another teen (he was furious), that a teen had knocked over a little kid and stolen the candy. The group running was chasing him/her. Someone even called the police, so we had 2 police cars at our entrance for a while. Otherwise, it was great fun for these grandparents.

Unfortunately, I again bought too much candy, so the grandkids will have fun visiting our pantry.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:21 AM

We usually have 300 and more Kids, our neighborhood celebrates good and plenty. Many garages are small haunted houses and the Kids enjoy it.

One Family has a different theme each year, last year it was the Wizzard of Oz, this year it was Toy Story.

This year it was close to 100 children. The weather was cold, rainy and windy, through out the entire time, not very nice.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Power Poster

I had a steady steam for two hours. When the school supplies were on sale at Walmart, I bought enough boxes (.25 each) of crayons to give out with the candy. The younger kids loved getting a box of crayons along with a candy bar. The bigger kids mostly chose just the candy bar.