Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
How many of you have hubbies that can not wait until ... >

How many of you have hubbies that can not wait until ...

How many of you have hubbies that can not wait until ...

Old 12-09-2010, 07:27 AM

CHRISTMAS!!!! I love my DH but some time he is worst then any child at Christmas. He purchase a gift for me even when we both agree that we were not going to do that.

It is 17days before Christmas and DH give me my Christmas present. He could not wait any longer. I was so touched he had found on ebay a benina editor lite V4 with the dongle for my 180e, that I still am learning to use. What am I going to do with him? This softwer is over whelming I am hoping someone here maybe be able to help me !!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:29 AM

This is a keeper. You don't need any help :wink: . Enjoy the ride.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by sewmuchmore
CHRISTMAS!!!! I love my DH but some time he is worst then any child at Christmas. He purchase a gift for me even when we both agree that we were not going to do that.

It is 17days before Christmas and DH give me my Christmas present. He could not wait any longer. I was so touched he had found on ebay a benina editor lite V4 with the dongle for my 180e, that I still am learning to use. What am I going to do with him? This software is over whelming I am hoping someone here maybe be able to help me !!!!
AWWWWWWWW how cute!!!

Yes I am worse than a kid untill chrismas.. I almost gave my wife one of her presents.. I had to stop myself.

chris
Old 12-09-2010, 07:36 AM

You're very fortunate. I'm lucky if dh buys a gift at all unless I tell him exactly what I want. Of course the year I said, "Use your imagination" one of my gifts was a singing Christmas tree. I was surprized I didn't get a Ronco In-The-Shell egg beater. He just doesn't seem to have very good taste except for his choice of this wife. LOL
Old 12-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Cyn

I think that is awesome! I have to be careful what I say I like around my hubby. Once I was being nice and said how much I liked a pie plate that my sister-in-law had and was using. He heard and the next birthday I got two of the ugliest pie plates just like my sil's. I use them and smile to myself everytime!
Old 12-09-2010, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Cyn
I think that is awesome! I have to be careful what I say I like around my hubby. Once I was being nice and said how much I liked a pie plate that my sister-in-law had and was using. He heard and the next birthday I got two of the ugliest pie plates just like my sil's. I use them and smile to myself everytime!
He was probably so excited that he noticed you liked something. Sometimes I say I like something and quickly say but I don't want one.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:10 AM

Times are tuff and I wished he had not brought it. I hope someone will be able to help me with it. There is not any return on ebay on softwear. We shall see. His heart was in the right place. I think I will keep him we have been married for 41 years.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:08 PM

What a great husband!! My husband says its me that cannot wait he spoils our surprises all the time I just love this about him!!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Banned

How sweet....Enjoy it...