Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you getting it all done!?!??!

You are still posting pics in the picture section! Don't you have parties to go to, cookies to bake, and presents to wrap? A house to clean, a granddaughter to read to, a dog to walk and wreaths to make? How can you still be sewing and sewing and sewing??!! I've got to get my granddaughters' Christmas pants hemmed yet !!

Blog Entries
    Not everybody has those things in our lives...

Maybe we never sleep! I get up alot of nights, cause I cannot sleep... My head is spinning too much, So.... I go in my sewing room and sew for a couple of hours and then I'm sleepy again! Some how we always find a way to do it if our hearts are in it!

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I quit cleaning! It's getting pretty scary around here. One more quilt to finish and then I MUST CLEAN!

I'm not!, but I don't care.

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DebraK
    I'm not!, but I don't care.
    ditto :)

I'm not, instead of working on the 100 projects I need to be, I'm on here! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinka
    I'm not, instead of working on the 100 projects I need to be, I'm on here! LOL!
    Me too! I have ceased to worry about everything being up-to-date or finished. I am learning to chill out.

Banned
    I dont have anyone to do those thing with or for so I sew and longarm and I dont require much sleep

Quote Originally Posted by jbud2
    You are still posting pics in the picture section! Don't you have parties to go to, cookies to bake, and presents to wrap? A house to clean, a granddaughter to read to, a dog to walk and wreaths to make? How can you still be sewing and sewing and sewing??!! I've got to get my granddaughters' Christmas pants hemmed yet !!
    Nope I do not have any of this except a house to clean, wish I did..... Count your blessings.This board is one of my blessings , it keeps my mind off of not so pleasant topics.

Oh and my oven took a big crap last week Lol,no kidding,my new one comes tuesday and I return to work 12 hr night shifts wed,so no baking either, Not that anyone would eat it but me so that is a blessing in disguise,cause I do like to bake.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast