Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hug your kids...

Just got back from sitting at the CCU at the local hospital. One of my son's friends suffered a fall on Saturday night, fataling injuring himself. The family and friends are waiting for the young lad to pass, so organs can be harvested. Having a death in a family is particularly difficult on so many levels, but to lose one's son/daughter is so wrong on so many levels. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain his family is going through. The time I was there, the father was a rock.

My heart is breaking for them.

http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=10417652

im so sorry to hear that i dont have children so i cant even begin to imagine the pain of loseing one again so sorry to hear that.

That is so sad. So many teens think they are invincible. My condolences to the family. I'm sure that their hearts are breaking. I could not imagine loosing one of my children.
    It is so great that the family chose to help others to live from their tragedy.

That is so awful..... that poor family, my heart aches for them. I can't imagine anything worse either, than losing a child. It's beyond comprehension how painful it must be for them.

What an amazing gift to be donating his organs though.

Hugs to you and your son too MissTreated.

My heart goes out to the family and friends.

Blog Entries
    My heart breaks for you, your son, his family and the community. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish there was more that I could say or do for all of you. They are a very special family to think of others in a time like this. Bless them all.

other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia
    Blog Entries
    It is sad when you lose a loved one but it is heartbreaking when you lose your own child. The only good that at least can come out of it is that they can help someone else have a better life through organ donation..i know if i was in their shoes that would help me get through the difficult times ahead. my thoughts are with them at this difficult time in their lives.

Sorry to hear about your son's friend. The worst thing that can happen is to loose a child and the parents will never get over it. Prayers for all of you.

Ninnie

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Oh Mistreated I'm so sorry for your son's friend and his family, what a dreadful, tragic thing. My heart goes out to you all.

K xxx

Banned
    oh my. my heart goes out to them. I don't know what I'd do without my David. He's my one and only. thoughts and prayers for them :cry:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast