Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Huge Thank You to the Wonderful Quilt Board Members

Blog Entries

A Huge Thank You to the Wonderful Quilt Board Members

On October 29th we lost our home and everything in it to Hurricane Sandy. While that was not the best thing that has ever happened to me in this lifetime, it did prove one thing I already knew: quilters have the biggest hearts in the world. The outpouring of love and support to me, my family and so many others who were affected by this monster storm is beyond anything I could imagine and I will never, ever be able to say thank you enough.
    Love and Lots of Hugs to Each and Every One of You!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Hi Krysyna,
    I have been thinking about you every day. I know you have been through something that most of us cannot fathom. You are very much loved and it is heart-warming to see your post today.
    Jennie
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

I am glad to see you posted again. I hope your life gets to a new normal soon. It was a very bad storm and situation for so many.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

So good to hear from you. We are all so happy that despite losing your home and all of your belongings, we have not lost you.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Happy to see you back online I hope things will get settled and back to normal for you and your family soon.

I have been praying daily for you and your family. We all have missed you terribly around here. It just isn't the same without you
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

I simply can not imagine the loss of my home and its contents and how to begin .. a new beginning. As stated earlier ,"we have not lost you"! Good to see you posting .

my prayers and blessings go out to you and your family. i cannot
    imagine what you have been through.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Hopefully all your family and friends are good as well . Prayers for a brighter future for you all ...
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    I am sorry to hear you lost your home and all in it. May God keep you safe. Glad to see you back on the board. I have a daughter who lives on Long Island and they only lost power for a day. I thank God for that also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast