Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I am finally back...

Finished the remodel and a move.. Thought life was great.. Started having alittle trouble with my intestines..I have had 2 surgeries and may still have to have another....

I am finally up enough that I can start quilting again.. Took a long time to get this far... I am so glad to be back with all of you.. There are no words to express how grateful I am that the Lord decided I still have time on this big blue ball we call planet Earth..

Value each day and every stitch you make.. You never know when such a simple pleasure can be taken away from you for a period of time...

Glad you are back and feeling better. Just moved myself - still unpacking, so know what you are going through with that! Take your time - I am!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds
    Finished the remodel and a move.. Thought life was great.. Started having alittle trouble with my intestines..I have had 2 surgeries and may still have to have another....

I am finally up enough that I can start quilting again.. Took a long time to get this far... I am so glad to be back with all of you.. There are no words to express how grateful I am that the Lord decided I still have time on this big blue ball we call planet Earth..

Value each day and every stitch you make.. You never know when such a simple pleasure can be taken away from you for a period of time...
    AMEN! Glad you are improving, getting back to the quilting is your next best medicine :D

Blog Entries
    Welcome back Diamonds!!! We missed you!!!
    I hope that we see more of you here now :D :D :D

Banned
    welcome back kiddo :D

Welcome back! :lol:

I am so glad you are back.

Glad to have you back with us, once again. Hopefully, for a long time.

We are very happy to have you back!!! I hope that you are feeling better and the next surgery will go smoothly if it has to happen.

Kyia