Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I better hurry up!

My almost 4 year old granddaughter and I were in my sewing room yesterday and she discovered a Cinderella fabric panel I had hanging up. It's the one to make a soft book but I thought it would be neat cut up and made into a small quilt for her. Well she couldn't wait. Came naptime and she wanted it now, so I got it down for her and she covered up with it. After I read it to her, of course! I guess I better get the rest of the material for this project on the double.

It sounds as if you had better or she will be wanting you to take it down and her to take it he without being finished...

Looks as if time has run out for you. Give g-daughter a hug for me. She must be a sweetie, I know mine are sweeties. Even my 6'2" g-son is a sweetie, he gives the best hugs.

Four year olds live in the moment, your time is up! She sounds adorable, good luck with her quilt.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    What a little cutie!!! :)
    I love how little ones live in the moment!

Blog Entries
    You better hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by jbud2
    My almost 4 year old granddaughter and I were in my sewing room yesterday and she discovered a Cinderella fabric panel I had hanging up. It's the one to make a soft book but I thought it would be neat cut up and made into a small quilt for her. Well she couldn't wait. Came naptime and she wanted it now, so I got it down for her and she covered up with it. After I read it to her, of course! I guess I better get the rest of the material for this project on the double.
    Yep, on the double, quick, hurry up! LOL

You will need to hurry. At 4 they have no patience also at 14, 24, 34,etc. When they want something, they want it now.