Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
I cannot find links to my threads or posts >

I cannot find links to my threads or posts

I cannot find links to my threads or posts

Old 11-04-2011, 08:40 AM

Unhappy I cannot find links to my threads or posts

Remember on the old format, on the heading, there was a link to post you have made or replies to posts.... Well where is that? I clicked all the links, read all the instructions...is this no longer available?
Old 11-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kellen46 View Post
Remember on the old format, on the heading, there was a link to post you have made or replies to posts.... Well where is that? I clicked all the links, read all the instructions...is this no longer available?
if you mean topics/threads that you started and posts that you have made... click on, or go to, your profile. you will find those two items under your member name or avatar.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kellen46 View Post
I suspect you are looking for the old "watched topics". That is no more. Now you have to physically subscribe to a thread. The only way I know how to do it is go into "Advanced Reply" Scroll down beyond the text box where you type your reply and you will see an area titled "Additional Options". Under that is a bolded area called "Subscription"

click the checkbox that says "Subscribe to this thread and"
Then decide how you want to be notified, through email or control panel. control panel is through the board.

Unfortunately, I can't remember how to navigate to my subscribed threads. I would have to get out of this message and click around looking for it again and then edit this reply. Ain't progress, new and improved grand?? \end sarcasm

Edited to add. Ok to see your subscribed threads which BTW are limited to 150, you click "Settings" in the upper lefthand corner of the screen. WOW THAT's Intuitive! / end sarcasm