Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: I encourage you to fill in the Location Portion of your profile

  1. #11
    Super Member butterflywing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    currently central new jersey
    Posts
    8,703
    Quote Originally Posted by sewsewquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninnie
    Ditto here, love knowing what state all our members are from, or Countries!

    ditto, from me too. :-)
    oooooh!

  2. #12
    Super Member kwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    5,083
    Quote Originally Posted by genghis khan
    I went into my profile and couldnt figure out wich line to fill in to say where im from so i got frustrated and gave up lol im in syracuse new york there i said it ok lol
    Chris did you find it?

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Verona , Virginia
    Posts
    671
    I love this idea , too . I like to see where everyone is from . Annie

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    54
    Hi kwhite I am from Ontario Canada and just got back from a 10 day holiday in PA. We went to Philly jul3 and Lititz on Jul4 . They had a wonderful fireworks display. We also went to a arts festival in Kutztown. Great time found some quilt shops LOL and had to do some shopping.

  5. #15
    Super Member kwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    5,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie
    Hi kwhite I am from Ontario Canada and just got back from a 10 day holiday in PA. We went to Philly jul3 and Lititz on Jul4 . They had a wonderful fireworks display. We also went to a arts festival in Kutztown. Great time found some quilt shops LOL and had to do some shopping.
    Well of course you did. LOL Don't judge all of PA based on Philly. I live in a more rural area like Lititz or Kutztown even more rural then that. Pa is a nice state. Very beautiful.

    Andie you didn't fill in your location. Hint hint

  6. #16
    Super Member kacy 49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,050
    I just entered my location. I like to know where everyone is from also.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    54
    I am from north of Toronto near Lake Simcoe a small place called Thornton

  8. #18
    Super Member Grandma Cindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    1,759
    wouldn't it be fun to be able to click on our state and have all the members to pop up.. we could get together for a fun day. The Jacksonville Quilt show would be fun to do as a group... just day dreaming..........

  9. #19
    Super Member kwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    5,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie
    I am from north of Toronto near Lake Simcoe a small place called Thornton
    Andie go into your profile and fill it in and it will show up right here



    <--------------------------------
    <--------------------------------

    For all to see.

  10. #20
    Super Member kwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    5,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
    wouldn't it be fun to be able to click on our state and have all the members to pop up.. we could get together for a fun day. The Jacksonville Quilt show would be fun to do as a group... just day dreaming..........
    Yes it would!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.