I feel sorry for.........

Old 12-27-2010, 09:49 AM

Oh, Maria -- do be careful!!!! That's when people fall and break bones!!!!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Maride
I had to go to the post office and the bank this morning. Made the trip up hill, with snow up to my knees, and I am not kidding here, to find out they were both closed. All the smaller shops in between were open and clearing their sidewalks. Too funny to see the sign at the bank that they will reopen today but the door is locked. So, we made our trip back, uphill again...just kidding this time downhill, which is actually worse when is snowy and icy.
No Maria, UPHILL is what's hard, DOWNHILL is when you just sit and slide. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-28-2010, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
Originally Posted by Maride
I had to go to the post office and the bank this morning. Made the trip up hill, with snow up to my knees, and I am not kidding here, to find out they were both closed. All the smaller shops in between were open and clearing their sidewalks. Too funny to see the sign at the bank that they will reopen today but the door is locked. So, we made our trip back, uphill again...just kidding this time downhill, which is actually worse when is snowy and icy.
No Maria, UPHILL is what's hard, DOWNHILL is when you just sit and slide. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have never been very successful at that. I have a herniated disk on my lumbar area and any bumps make it hurt bad. I am fine as long as I sleep on a super soft bed and don't play around. I actually herniated it while picking up my kids to help them get to the top of a huge snow bank to slide down. I was just helping them out. This was 8 years ago and the pain is better, but always there.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:37 PM

Ouch!