Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I hope you all have been well this past month

Blog Entries
    Never had a migraine, but my mom did and had to see a neurologist to get it figured out. I hope you can get yours figured out. Good luck with it and may the rest of the year be better for you.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    My oldest daughter suffers from Migraines. Poor thing- She never had them until she was involved in a car wreck.

I have been just crocheting and sewing up a storm for Christmas: afghans, quilts, garment sewing.

Glad you are feeling better and can function better ..
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Check your diet. Do you eat tofu?

Blog Entries
    I suffer from migraines and my trigger is oranges in any form. I also get them if someone opens one in the room I am in. They last for days. My favourite food carrot cake is no longer for me as people keep sticking oranges in.
    Find your tricker it helps no end.
    Finished is better than a UFO

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    I hate migraines! Do you know what triggers yours? I can usually get by if I take some meds and go to my darkened bedroom. If I don't lay down, I know I will be throwing up. I hate throwing up with a migraine!!
    Mine are hormonal and inherited thru my maternal side. My grandmother, mother, and 1 sister had/has them as well. When I am done with manopause they will stop. I took feverfew for years and this helped to prevent them but doesn't work now. I take meds and sleep them of in a dark room as well. or at least try to! Sept was just a really bad month for them.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QUILTNMO View Post
    making premie quilts for newborns in need and hats and scarfs for church
    That is time well spent!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caswews View Post

I have been just crocheting and sewing up a storm for Christmas: afghans, quilts, garment sewing. .

I do hope your daughter improves! YOu have been busy and more ambitious than me!

dd
    I recently heard that white willow bark is supposed to help but I haven't looked it up yet.
    Blessed are the quilters, for they are the piecemakers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2