Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I made it to Paducah!

How do you get the coupons. I am going to the quilt show and You know I am going to buy fabric. lol

Ooooh, you lucky! Paducah sounds like quilter's heaven to me. Someday...
    We have a Quilt in a Day store close to us. I used to take my son when I went and he'd hang out with the sound guys (that's where she made her videos) and he'd always say "take your time Mom". I didn't have to be told twice!

I hope to get up for a weekend either this month or next month, but not the show. So I'm glad to hear you had a good time there even without the show.
    jean

MO Quilter

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    One day I will make it to Paducah.. ONE day .. sigh .. I am so glad you made it and enjoyed it ...
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Someday I'd like to get out there to visit

Thanks for sharing! I live to far away.
    Warning! If someone comes to your door telling you they are from the government and they're checking to see how bad the ticks are in your area, and then tell you to take off your clothes and dance around so they can check for ticks.... DON'T DO IT!!! This is a scam! They just want to see you naked! I wish someone had told me this yesterday, I feel so stupid.
    http://www.quiltdasher.blogspot.com/...bel/long%20arm

It sounds like you had a great time!! I've been to the Keepsake Quilting store in New Hamshire and that is a thrill every time I get to visit there while we are on vacation. I felt like I was in Heaven!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

I love Hancock's and the QUilt in a Day shop. Great places to visit - and the quilt museum, too of course.

I so want to go this year and take my FW's with me to sell, but can't find a place to stay at this late date. Guess I'll reserve very early next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2