Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss summer!

Blog Entries
    Sick of the rainy, cold days already and winter is not even here yet!

Senior Member quilter on the eastern edge's Avatar
    We have been having the most wonderful autumn weather over the past few days -- temps in the high teens and 20's Celcuis (60's and into the 70's), lots of sun, and light winds -- all of which are certainly not the norm for here in October. :D

We are loving it and look on every fine day as a blessing - winter will be here soon enough. :x

The rain finally left here, but it's turned cold. I have my slippers and robe on. Trying to NOT turn the heat on. Good thing I have quilts! lol

I love the weather we're having. After weeks of 90+, our highs are in the 60's and 70's and lows in the 40's. It's almost like summer in VT!

Loving the weather here, also. After several months of temperatures well over 100F, this is a very welcome break :-)

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Oh my gosh, you weren't in Ohio obviously! It was the hottest, most horrible summer I've ever known.

Its been really chilly here the last few days!

Banned
    dreaming of a simple life. Living off the grid!
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Oh my gosh, you weren't in Ohio obviously! It was the hottest, most horrible summer I've ever known.
    Ditto.....

.Ohio was a killer this summer I hated it so much I almost killed myself. It has cooled off the last few days, and I am loving it. Give me rain, cold, ice and winter snow any day over heat. When it is cold you can put clothes on when it is hot and you are wearing shorts and a tee and the sweat is pooling around your body there is nothing more to take off. Well there is but I don't think people want to see me naked, not a very pretty sight.

We never had a summer here. Now the colder weather has come My back is not happy it doesn't like cold! Sending you warm wishes.

I have my heat on to ward off the damp and cold weather and I am not complaining. I hated that dreadful 90plus heat and humidity this summer. We need the rain and it has only been a couple of days.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast