Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: I want to laugh more!!

I often listen to old time radio shows, such as Jack Benny, Fibber McGee and Molly, and others that really crack me up, even though the humor is older than I am!

I enjoy many of the tv shows already mentioned, I'm surprised that no one has suggested Mike and Molly.

Tate
    King of the Rocketeers!

Of course my DGKd's. The Janet Evanovich's books and The Ladybug series by Donna Ball, they are feel good books. Love- Hot in Cleveland, Any old sitcoms from years ago. Abbott & Costello movies, Yes, I'm old.

Blog Entries
    I too like the old tv shows, they really make me laugh. "Everybody loves Raymond" does that for me, no matter how many times I see it.

Ditter, and Grand Kids!!

Being with friends can be a laugh a minute when the intent is to relax and have fun. Take friends with you to run errands, go to lunch together, dig around in junk shop, yard sales or even good shops. My friend Dianne and I started a quilt group a few years ago. We thought others might also enjoy the fun and we all do. Laughter is just great medicine. Wishing you some great laughs.

Blog Entries
    I laugh at Keeping up Appearances, sometimes As Time Goes By, Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Odd Couple, That Girl to name a few.
    TwandasMom

The movie 'The Money Pit' with Tom Hanks. The kitchen scene and bathtub scenes crack me up!

Also 'The Birdcage' with Robin Williams. Hank Azaria as the houseboy cracks me up. And, again, the kitchen scene kills me.
    Lenette

For a good fun feeling I read two books by Georgette Hyer, Fredrica, and the Grand Sophy. For a mind blowing up I read action books by John Sandford, my favorite Sudden Prey.
    Nothing beats a try but a failure.
    We all fall short of the mark.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4