Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Is I29 still closed north of St Joseph, and what about Neb 2

I am planning a trip to see my mom, leaving tomarrow. When I checked maps along my usual route these two roads are marked as closed due to flooding. Also does anyone know what hours Missouri Star Quilt Co is open as I would like to stop in as it is on my way. Does anyone have any good tips for going from Tennessee to Utah.

Yes, the I29 is still closed from Rockford, MO to north of Hamburg,IA. It is also closed from Council Bluffs, IA north, but you probably don't go that far north. I29 will be closed for a few weeks yet at least. They are still letting tons of water out of the dams up north. I don't know about Neb 2. You could check the Neb DOT website. A lot of the bridges are closed across the river, too, even if the interstate isn't closed.

We were through there about 6 weeks ago and had to detour north of Council Bluffs and they closed the Hamburg road about 2 hours after we went through.