Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Il Volo --- music video -- they're AWESOME!

Check this video out --- these 3 boys are from Italy -- they are PHENOMENAL!!!! Gave me goosebumps like Susan Boyles did!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=CLThl6xEYBM

I've seen news reports about these young men recently. They truly are amazing talents. Does kinda make ya go tingley all over!!! LOL Check out this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw3c5...layer_embedded
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

OMG they;re wonderful.

Blog Entries
    Well, now I have goosebumps. Another group to add to my IL DIVO section in my collection.

Blog Entries
    I bought their album right after I first heard them! They remind me of a young "Il Divo", who I LOVE and have all their albums, as well!! When Il Volo first started, there were 4 of them (a younger, 12 yr old)-anyone know what happened to him? On that subject, if you already haven't heard JACKIE EVANCHO, check her out-unbelievable voice for an 11 year old!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill
    I bought their album right after I first heard them! They remind me of a young "Il Divo", who I LOVE and have all their albums, as well!! When Il Volo first started, there were 4 of them (a younger, 12 yr old)-anyone know what happened to him? On that subject, if you already haven't heard JACKIE EVANCHO, check her out-unbelievable voice for an 11 year old!!
    Jackie Evanko is from my neck of the woods. She is wonderful also, I just hope her voice stays as pure as it is when her voice changes. I have to get the Il Volo. I too have all the Il Divo. We can thank Simon Cowell for them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill
    Jackie Evanko is from my neck of the woods. She is wonderful also, I just hope her voice stays as pure as it is when her voice changes. I have to get the Il Volo. I too have all the Il Divo. We can thank Simon Cowell for them.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the double posting, my computer gets a little crazy now and then....without my knowledge.

Blog Entries
    After spending about 45 min on U-TUBE watching Il Volo's clips, I now have the album playing on my stereo. One of the boys reminds me of Josh Groban, who I also have all his cd's. LOVE this type of music. I hope Jackie doesn't loose the plot like Charlotte Church did when she got older.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IL VOLO !!! So glad others are hearing them now. Sure hope they stay as humble as they are now !! I have both the original cd and the Spanish ome. The Spanish has aanother song that isn't on the original.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast