Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I'm so excited......

Blog Entries

I'm so excited......

NOT!!!! The weatherman just told us that our HIGH for tomorrow will be a big BOILING HOT 45 degrees. And freezing at night this entire week. Oh my what are we going to do....Get out the bikinis and speedos? Or should we just get out our coats and mittens and scarves.....such a hard decision to make. LOL
    There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

Huh? Where are you? Are you being sarcastic about 45 degrees being boiling hot, or are you talking 45 degrees Celsius? If Fahrenheit, that seems perfect for this time of year. Here in southeastern PA, it was close to 70 F today, much warmer than I'd like (having grown up in Michigan, where snow should be on the ground by now).
    Yet another Lisa.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
    NOT!!!! The weatherman just told us that our HIGH for tomorrow will be a big BOILING HOT 45 degrees. And freezing at night this entire week. Oh my what are we going to do....Get out the bikinis and speedos? Or should we just get out our coats and mittens and scarves.....such a hard decision to make. LOL
    LOL, you can send some of the cold down here to me. We are sweating!!
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisanne View Post
    Huh? Where are you? Are you being sarcastic about 45 degrees being boiling hot, or are you talking 45 degrees Celsius? If Fahrenheit, that seems perfect for this time of year. Here in southeastern PA, it was close to 70 F today, much warmer than I'd like (having grown up in Michigan, where snow should be on the ground by now).
    45 degrees fahrenheit will be the high temperature for the day Yep. And I suppose I was being a bit sarcastic when I said bikini weather. LOL
    There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...