Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Important questions for older folks.....funny!!

Ditter 43: Many of your "topics" I find amusing. However, recently there have been a few =this thread for instance that I find offensive and wonder how they got thru a moderator. I did not finish reading this thread.

Washington State summer, Sun City AZ winter
    Will have to send that to my "old" friends! Very funny.
    She who dies with the most fabric didn't sew fast enough!

Blog Entries
    #7 is me--there are way to many white cars out there and i can never remember if it was row 1 or 10 that the car was last seen in

#10 reminded me of when my dad would lose his glasses....he'd gather us 4 girls around and tell us to find them and don't come back till you do. After about an hour, we'd draw straws (we had a practically bald broom) to see who was going to go tell dad they were on his head.

Margee, surely you jest
    Last edited by Ellen; 03-04-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    Ellen......I'm gonna go play now

http://bestsmileys.com/computer1/19.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/auntie_em22

Ditter has the BEST sense of humor. Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Ok i finally quit laughing so i can type, those are sooo cute, thank you so much for the laughs Ditter, you are wonderful.
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by margee View Post
    Ditter 43: Many of your "topics" I find amusing. However, recently there have been a few =this thread for instance that I find offensive and wonder how they got thru a moderator. I did not finish reading this thread.
    Please, do not start in on Ditter, I love all the jokes she sends, and they are not offensive!!! You yourself said you find her "topics" amusing, so how can you say such a thing?? If it weren't for her and some others we wouldn't have jokes at all. So, please leave her alone.

By the way, the moderators have a sense of humor, you might get one for yourself!!

Thank you
    Mary

Love them Ditter. Thanks for the laughs.
    Hugs

These are so true! I was out shopping a few weeks ago and when I got out of my Jeep I put on a pair of sunglasses. The people in the truck in front of me were smiling so I smiled back. Then they started outright laughing. I just smiled and went on into the store. Once inside I no longer needed the sunglasses so I pushed them to the top of my head, only to find another pair of sunglasses and two pair of readers already resting there!
    If no one ever experimented we'd all still be making 4 patches.

These are so true! I was out shopping a few weeks ago and when I got out of my Jeep I put on a pair of sunglasses. The people in the truck in front of me were smiling so I smiled back. Then they started outright laughing. I just smiled and went on into the store. Once inside I no longer needed the sunglasses so I pushed them to the top of my head, only to find another pair of sunglasses and two pair of readers already resting there!
    If no one ever experimented we'd all still be making 4 patches.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast