Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Installing a New Husband - Humor >

Installing a New Husband - Humor

Installing a New Husband - Humor

Old 02-25-2011, 05:21 AM

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 , and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0 , NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1 .
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail..

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

DEAR DESPERATE ,

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1 . Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta .

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot accommodate new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0

Good Luck!
......Tech Support
Old 02-25-2011, 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by PWinston
Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 .

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 , and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0 , NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1 .
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail..

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

DEAR DESPERATE ,

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1 . Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta .

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot accommodate new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0

Good Luck!
......Tech Support
Awesome entertainment!
Old 02-25-2011, 05:24 AM

Amen!
Old 02-25-2011, 06:34 AM
Power Poster

lol!
Old 02-25-2011, 06:50 AM

I hear ya! :lol:
Old 02-25-2011, 07:29 AM

So true! :)
Old 02-25-2011, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by marknfran
Originally Posted by PWinston
Dear Tech Support,

What can I do?

Signed,
Desperate.

DEAR DESPERATE ,

Good Luck!
......Tech Support
Awesome entertainment!
Ditto! Might I add:

Suggest upgrading Wife software with addition of Care and Feeding of Husband latest edition for improved performance of Husband 1.0.

PS Maybe somebody could put this in better geek speak!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:14 AM
Power Poster

That is so cute. Thanks for the laugh.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:26 AM

Location: Winter/South Florida;Summer/anywhere & everywhere North

How true!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:33 AM

haha love it!