Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
It's so F*U*N*N*Y ~~~Do you have... >

It's so F*U*N*N*Y ~~~Do you have...

It's so F*U*N*N*Y ~~~Do you have...

Old 07-30-2011, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by RUSewing
Having 4 teenagers at once challenged my parenting. One day in a tense situation, I told my 16 yr. old son, "You're driving me crazy".

In the same room, my 14 yr. old son said, "Yeah, and that's a pretty short trip."

Dead silence......Then laughter....And a tense situation put into proper perspective and resolved.
don't ya just love kids :)
Old 07-30-2011, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by cdarts2
One day I was subbing for a hearing class of high schoolers. One teenage boy sat diagonally opposite the classroom from me back in the corner of a full class. I explained my deafness and how they should talk with me so I can read lips. That one boy in the corner decided to test me and silently worded a sentence to me. To put him in his place, I replied out loud for all to hear, "I love you, too." He turned red. The class roared with laughter.
LMBO !!
Old 07-30-2011, 01:55 PM
Power Poster

This is soooo embarrassing! But funny looking back.
I used to be really thin and could still wear a bikini after 3 kids. Well I was in the pool holding my youngest during swimming lessons. The teachers were like college age guys.
I'm going all over w/o noticing that one cup in the top fell down exposing one breast. I'm almost died of embarrassment but I think the guy who was gawking at me enjoyed it LOL LOL :D
Old 07-30-2011, 02:29 PM

I was on the other side of town from where I usually do my shopping once and hit the door of our new, 2nd Wal-mart nearly running as I needed the ladies' room urgently! I rushed past a couple of people and into the stall, and in a few seconds when I was all better I realized that the shoes I could see under the wall of the stall were most definitely men's oxfords. Then I realized the people I had rushed past were not at sinks, but urinals. I did not want to leave the stall! But I calmly opened the door and walked out of the MEN'S room, making no eye contact. Never going to make that mistake again!
Old 07-30-2011, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by mollymct
I was on the other side of town from where I usually do my shopping once and hit the door of our new, 2nd Wal-mart nearly running as I needed the ladies' room urgently! I rushed past a couple of people and into the stall, and in a few seconds when I was all better I realized that the shoes I could see under the wall of the stall were most definitely men's oxfords. Then I realized the people I had rushed past were not at sinks, but urinals. I did not want to leave the stall! But I calmly opened the door and walked out of the MEN'S room, making no eye contact. Never going to make that mistake again!
OMG~~~I feel it !!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:11 PM

keep 'em coming. This is too funny.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by mayme
keep 'em coming. This is too funny.
I know; it feels good to giggle...
Old 07-30-2011, 03:19 PM

the one around here that brings up the best laugh is me chasing my son around the house with a wad of toilet tissue. He loved to bug me outside the bathroom door, doing and saying all kinds of funny stuff, but I got really p...ed off and told him I'd wipe my b..t and rub it in his face if he didn't stop. He didn't and I just grabbed tissue( clean!!) and flew out the door after him. Around the house we ran, him yelling stop , "I wont do it again!" And he didn't for a long time, but encouraged his younger brothers too. Another short one that still makes me crack up. My sister and I didn't have very good singing voices, and we were well into our 30's. Went to church with mom and as we stood to sing along, lowering our vocals when we couldn't hit a high note and when we realized we were both doing the same thing, we started to giggle. Of course we tried to stop laughing, but every time we look at each other, or just thought about it, we'd start giggling all over again. Sort of a hysterical laugh. After that, we didn't sit next to each other in church!!
Old 07-30-2011, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by clem55
the one around here that brings up the best laugh is me chasing my son around the house with a wad of toilet tissue. He loved to bug me outside the bathroom door, doing and saying all kinds of funny stuff, but I got really p...ed off and told him I'd wipe my b..t and rub it in his face if he didn't stop. He didn't and I just grabbed tissue( clean!!) and flew out the door after him. Around the house we ran, him yelling stop , "I wont do it again!" And he didn't for a long time, but encouraged his younger brothers too. Another short one that still makes me crack up. My sister and I didn't have very good singing voices, and we were well into our 30's. Went to church with mom and as we stood to sing along, lowering our vocals when we couldn't hit a high note and when we realized we were both doing the same thing, we started to giggle. Of course we tried to stop laughing, but every time we look at each other, or just thought about it, we'd start giggling all over again. Sort of a hysterical laugh. After that, we didn't sit next to each other in church!!
That is so funny, Clem. I cannot sit next to my wonderful Dad in church, because he can't hit those high notes, either. Only he has no idea how tone deaf he is! I nearly choked once trying to keep from laughing out loud during a hymn as he warbled away, oblivious ... As my bother says, the Bible says to make a joyful noise, not a pretty noise! Better for me to have a buffer zone now!
Old 07-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Power Poster

The one we always laugh about is when my son was 10 or so and ALWAYS made funny faces when he could see his reflection. No matter where we were!

Well, one day we were leaving the grocery store and parked next to our car was a car with tinted windows and he was making funny faces, sticking his tounge out and everything.

Next thing I know is he goes flying thru the open window of our car and says "go mom, go" hurry! He kept saying that over and over again.

Well, I looked over at the car and there was a man sitting in it and he had rolled down his window! It scared the beegeebees out of him and that day he was cured! He has not done it since! He is almost 30 now :lol: :lol: