Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I've heard of a Tiger in Your Tank but never a Kitty in Your Fridge!!!!

Blog Entries

I've heard of a Tiger in Your Tank but never a Kitty in Your Fridge!!!!

I was putting away groceries this afternoon. I left the french doors open on our fridge to make it easier to put the cold stuff away. When I returned to the fridge, I found Lily Pie in the fridge!!! She is our fearless kitty and often gets herself in trouble. She was kind enough to wait on me to get the camera to take her picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Power Poster
    Thank goodness she didn't curl up in a corner. She could have been shut in, silly cat.

Did she find anything good to eat?
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Guess she wanted to be a cool cat.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Cats just make you laugh! We had 2 kittens we called Muffin and Cupcake. They were always busy getting into places they shouldn't.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    You know she was just pulling her "cat police" card; making sure your fridge was safe for you !LOL She was only looking out for your safety and health !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

That is about the only place my cats have not gotten into yet. We moved into this house last year. It has a cabinet that glides open for the trash can. It was like a ghost, cabinet would always be open. We would close it and then it would reopen. finally one day, the cat got shut up in it and she pushed it open to get out. She just did not close it behind her.

OH! We have a new puppy and he gets into everything! He eats anything! Our new decor is: all waste baskets up high, shoes up high, no tissues left in reach, in the box or out.... etc. I had a moment of terror looking at your cat!!! Our dog's name is Einstein, but DH calls him "Trouble" (between hugs and games and lap time).

Blog Entries
    The will do that. My daughter was having some floor tiling done in her bathroom. There was some molding removed and somehow her cat crawled into the space. You know why comes next. She got sealed into the wall space. The tile an went home. When my daughter came home she kept hearing a cat cry. Finally she figured out where it was coming from and called the repairman. He came back and had to break through the wall to get kitty. Luckily she didn't fall further into the wall space. She was fine. Just needed some TLC. cats will do the earnest things. Thank goodness you didn't. Close the fridge door.

I have two 6=month old kittens, Molly and Betsy (aka WMDs - weapons of mass destruction!) that love the refrigerator. Whenever I open the door, they come from wherever they are in the house to peer in. I'm not sure just what they are looking for but hopefully one day they will find it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast